Ruby Zoisite Silver Pendant
A breathtaking beautiful and stunning Ruby Zoisite pendant, lovingly crafted and adorned with Sterling Silver fittings.
- Gorgeous authentic Ruby Zoisite
- Unique one of a kind pendant (Mother nature guarantees that no two Ruby Zoisite gemstones will be exactly alike)
- (L)44mm x (W)35mm oval cut genuine Ruby Zoisite in .925 Sterling Silver
- Chain not included
Crystal Details: Ruby Zoisite is a combination stone comprising of Ruby (red corundum, an aluminium oxide) and green Zoisite (a calcium aluminium silicate) and black Tschermakrite (an amphibole mineral). The Ruby is embedded within the black-flecked green Zoisite matrix. It is also known as Anyolite.
Chemical Composition: Ca2Al3(Sio4)3(OH) Calcium aluminium silicate
Hardness: On Mohs scale of mineral hardness - grade 6.5-7 (1 being softest, 10 being hardest)
Colour: Mid to deep green with pink or red ruby inclusions
Uses: Crystals are a gift of nature that have been cherished and appreciated by humankind for for millennia. There are countless ways we can incorporate crystals into our daily lives. Placed around the home, worn as jewellery or simply held in the hand they remind us of our relationship with nature and Mother Earth.
It is known that crystals, due to their atomic makeup, hold heat and focus light energy, the often used example is quartz crystals being used in watches to generate an electric charge. Beyond this, it is said that crystals and gemstones have different energies that can be used to enhance your own energetic vibrations. Each gemstone is known for its unique 'energetic' properties.
Properties: Development – Balance – Vitality - Joy of Life
Ruby Zoisite is said to strengthen life-force and work on a deep cellular level healing. Used in chronic illness and in times of stress. It brings physical vitality is used to help deal with issues related to patience and mood-swings. It brings balance between the fire and earth elements and energies and is thought to enhance psychic ability and spirituality.
Historical Uses/Folklore: Rubies are symbolic of fire, while zoisite is an earthly crystal. Ruby-zoisite was first discovered in 1954 in the Longido mining district of Tanzania.
Chakra: Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) and Heart Chakra (Anahata)
How to Take Care of Your Ruby Zoisite Jewellery
- Each piece is unique so this is the exact item you will receive.
- Please note that all metaphysical or healing properties listed are collected from various sources. This information is offered as a service and not meant to treat medical conditions. Mandara Crystals does not guarantee the validity of any of these statements.