Mahogony Obsidian Silver Pendant
An attractive simple stylish Mahogony Obsidian pendant, lovingly crafted and adorned with Sterling Silver fittings.
- Gorgeous authentic Mahogony Obsidian
- Unique one of a kind pendant (Mother nature guarantees that no two Mahogony Obsidian gemstones will be exactly alike)
- (L)38mm x (W)25 mm teardrop cut genuine Mahogony Obsidian in .925 Sterling Silver
- Chain not included
Crystal Details: Mahogany Obsidian is a natural volcanic glass that has inclusions of Magnetite or Haematite creating the mahogany colour.
Chemical Composition: SiO2
Hardness: On Mohs scale of mineral hardness - grade 5-5.5 (1 being softest, 10 being hardest)
Colour: Mahogany Obsidian is a variety of obsidian, in black with deep red-brown mahogany streaks.
Uses: Crystals are a gift of nature that have been cherished and appreciated by humankind for for millennia. There are countless ways we can incorporate crystals into our daily lives. Placed around the home, worn as jewellery or simply held in the hand they remind us of our relationship with nature and Mother Earth.
It is known that crystals, due to their atomic makeup, hold heat and focus light energy, the often used example is quartz crystals being used in watches to generate an electric charge. Beyond this, it is said that crystals and gemstones have different energies that can be used to enhance your own energetic vibrations. Each gemstone is known for its unique 'energetic' properties.
Properties: Decision Making – Growth – Protection – Strength - Reflection
Mahogany Obsidian resonates with the earth and grounds, protects and gives strength in times of need. It is vitalising and restores the lower three chakras to balance. It is a hugely protective stone and is good for people who feel vulnerable to psychic or energy attack. It is used to remove energy cords between people that sap energy and violate boundaries and from people with negative or aggressive energy. Growth, sexuality, strength, creativity, passion, and protection and brings thoughts and ideas into action for our personal growth.
Tip: Mahogany Obsidian is useful in meditation for anyone working to release negative energies and stimulate growth on all levels.
Historical Uses/Folklore: Native Americans formed it into arrowheads and the Incans used it for weapons, mirrors and masks.
Chakra: Base (Muladhara), Sacral (Svadhistana), Solar Plexus (Manipura)
How to Take Care of Your Mahogony Obsidian Jewellery
- Each piece is unique so this is the exact item you will receive.
- Please note that all metaphysical or healing properties listed are collected from various sources. This information is offered as a service and not meant to treat medical conditions. Mandara Crystals does not guarantee the validity of any of these statements.