Banded Agate Silver Pendant
An simple classy Banded Agate pendant, lovingly crafted and adorned with Sterling Silver fittings.
- Gorgeous authentic Banded Agate
- Unique one of a kind pendant (Mother nature guarantees that no two Banded Agate gemstones will be exactly alike)
- (L)32mm x (W)22 mm oval cut genuine Banded Agate in .925 Sterling Silver
- Chain not included
Properties: Honesty - Memory – Concentration - Protection
Banded Agate is known as the ‘earth rainbow’ and is a healing stone of calm, good luck and wealth. It has a gentle energy that works slowly to bring stability and balance in many aspects of one’s life. Agate tends to find the cause of a problem rather than the symptoms. It can improve mental function and help bring clarity. It is also helpful in overcoming negative emotions.
Tip: Banded Agate is most effective when worn for long periods of time because it slowly radiates its healing energy. Place in full moon moonlight to energise.
Historical Uses/Folklore: In ancient Mesopotamia, agate was engraved with seals and were symbols of power and authority.
Crystal Details: Also known as Layered Agate. Banded Agate contains layers of different inclusions which create clear band-like lines. In many cases, the cavity of the stone is not filled in completely, leaving a hollow void inside it.
Chemical Composition: SiO2
Hardness: On Mohs scale of mineral hardness - grade 7 (1 being softest, 10 being hardest)
Colour: Colours vary and include white, blue, red, green, yellow, orange, brown, pink, purple, grey, and black. Banded Agate has translucent layers of clear, light bands running through.
Chakra: Base (Muladhara)How to Take Care of Your Banded Agate Jewellery
- Each piece is unique so this is the exact item you will receive.
- Please note that all metaphysical or healing properties listed are collected from various sources. This information is offered as a service and not meant to treat medical conditions. Mandara Crystals does not guarantee the validity of any of these statements.